The KuFu Blog

Musings of Steph & Robert's life on Barrington Avenue

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Late Night Ramblings

12:57am...Robert is snoozing peacefully on the sofa while I blog away. Some random thoughts before bed:

1. Whoever thought that a blog might be used to hunt down a missing person? Just ask Chris Golliss. :)
2. Inside Man was a well-crafted heist film. We just love Jodie Foster, Denzel and Spike Lee.
3. Inside Man was the film that the DaVinci Code should've been.
4. The DVD menu for the Inside Man has been on repeat for the last 1.5 hrs as I write this.
5. Robert can sleep through just about anything.
6. Our keyboard needs a serious cleaning.
7. I should finish that biography on Queen Elizabeth (the 1st).
8. Softest bedding in the world: organic cotton jersey
9. Softest shirt ever: my bamboo fine jersey sleep slip
10. It's great to get free eco-friendly clothing in the mail.
11. Why am I rambling this late when I could be in bed enjoying the softest bedding in the world?

Enough said. Sweet dreams.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home