Can you fall in love with shampoo?
While Robert's away I fell in love. With this amazing certified organic Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner by Giovanni. I discovered it on our whitewater rafting trip last month when someone left a shampoo bottle in the showers and I was desperate to get the mosquito repellent out of my head. The scent is refreshing and it stimulates my scalp (hmm, peppermint). I feel like I'm camping and getting a spa treatment ALL AT THE SAME TIME. This is lifechanging. So I tracked it down at Whole Foods and brought it home. Animal-free, certified organic, pure bliss in a bottle. Yep, it's love all right. But I'm not going to wash my man right out of my hair and send him on his way. I get to keep him too.Labels: blah blah blah, steph

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home